Have you ever considered making something exciting, from chocolate cookies to satiate your cravings? If yes, try making easy, delicious, sweet delights with Bonn Choco Chip. This biscuit is super tasty and can be consumed as it is at any time of the day. However, try tweaking the goodies to elevate your taste buds to the fullest. It can be used to make your favourite summer chocolate shake, no-bake cake, and scrumptious after-meal pudding.
Let’s try your hands at some quick and effortless sweet feast.
Chocolate Cookie Milkshake: When your sweet tooth demands a filling and delightful drink, don’t miss a chance to prepare a simple cookies milkshake. This shake requires minimal effort and readily available ingredients in your kitchen. This treat can please kids at home and can be prepared for guests to be a perfect host.
Here is a recipe for this mouth-watering shake-
- 1 pack of Bonn choco chip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- Choco chips
- Put 6-7 cookies in a blender to grind them to a fine powder.
- Add chilled milk and a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it.
- Blend it well till frothy.
- Top it with some choco chips and a Bonn cookie.
- Ready to serve.
Choco Chip Ice Cream: When all you need is a bonne bouche after your meal, try making this simple treat and relish its taste. It’s a perfect option for your sweet tooth during summer and would be loved by all ages.
Here is how you can instantly make it-
- 1 pack of Bonn choco chip cookies
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- Crush 7-8 cookies and transfer them to a blender.
- Add milk, cocoa powder, and drops of vanilla essence, and blend them all until you get a smooth and velvety paste.
- Decant the batter in a container.
- Freeze it for around 8-10 hours and enjoy it when chilled.
No Bake Choco Cake: Baking a cake at home sounds complex, but what if you can make it yourself without baking it? Yes, try making a straightforward and yummy no-bake cake by using simple ingredients we all have in our kitchen.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to make a no-bake cake-
- 1 pack choco chip cookie
- 1 cup dry fruits (as per choice)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup water
- Break the choco-chip into small pieces and crush the nuts.
- Arrange them in a bowl and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and mix butter, cocoa powder, sugar, and water.
- Place the pan over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes and keep stirring until a smooth chocolate syrup is prepared.
- Pour it over the cookies and coat it well.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan and press it to build a flat surface for the cake.
Refrigerate the cake and embellish it with nuts.
Give a trial to all these simple yet scrummy cookie recipes that all will like. These delights will impress your loved ones by pleasing their sweet tooth, and you will grab all the praises. Don’t forget to thank Bonn cookies!